Start your Pearls Journey by purchasing a copy of your own Cultivating Pearls book.
Read an overview on what the Pearls Journey is all about and how to start.
CHOOSE YOUR PATH
- Go through the lessons in the book on your own at your pace.
- Follow the 16 lesson plan laid out on our website.
- Sign up for one on one guidance, group sessions, private retreats or leadership training with Christina DiMari, the author of Cultivating Pearls and founder of the Pearls Journey program. These can be done in person or remotely. Limited availability. Details Here.
LESSON 10 - EXPLORING GOD'S LOVE
- Each girl or woman have a Cultivating Pearls book, a Bible, a couple blank or lined pieces of paper and some colored pencils.
- Find our worship playlists on Spotify called Pearls Journey Peaceful.
- Read pages 129-132
- Do lesson page 133
- Read pages 134-143
- Do lesson pages 144-145
- Do lesson pages 146-147
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God". Ephesians 3: 14-19
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Our intern team will be sharing inspiring posts to encourage you on your Journey!