Start your Pearls Journey by purchasing a copy of your own Cultivating Pearls book.
Read an overview on what the Pearls Journey is all about and how to start.
CHOOSE YOUR PATH
- Go through the lessons in the book on your own at your pace.
- Follow the 16 lesson plan laid out on our website.
- Sign up for one on one guidance, group sessions, private retreats or leadership training with Christina DiMari, the author of Cultivating Pearls and founder of the Pearls Journey program. These can be done in person or remotely. Limited availability. Details Here.
LESSON 12 - A TIME TO ESTABLISH HEALTHY ROOTS
- Each girl or woman have a Cultivating Pearls book, a Bible, a couple blank or lined pieces of paper and some colored pencils.
- Find our worship playlists on Spotify called Pearls Journey Peaceful.
- Do lesson pages 160-161
- Do lesson pages 162-163
- Do lesson pages 166-167
"Blessed is the man [girl] who trusts in the LORD, whose trust is the LORD. He [she] is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit." Jeremiah 17: 7-8
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Our intern team will be sharing inspiring posts to encourage you on your Journey!